- Assists in establishing and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for the assigned administrative and clinical areas.
- Oversees the recruiting, hiring and interviewing of staff.
- Oversees the coding, charge capture, and charge entry process to assure that billing is current and accurate.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures specific to the operation.
- Ensures that all practice activities are in compliance with corporate, practice, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Oversees the management of staffing needs for the practice by ensuring the availability of properly trained personnel.
- Conducts appropriate performance evaluations and recommends merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Ensures the timely completion of payroll and HR functions.
- Working knowledge of daily tasks associated with the front and back office.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Accounting, Finance, Nursing or other related fields.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in healthcare management.
- Understanding of medical office operations sufficient to oversee its operations and provide support to employees and the administration.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of judgment, discretion and decision making necessary to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to organize and integrate organizational objectives in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written forms.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and experience with Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
Job Type: Full-time