$65,000 - $100,000
Aug 08, 2018
We are seeking a qualified machine tool service technician for servicing equipment throughout North America. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a quality machine tool builder with competitive pay and benefits. The candidate will have 5 years or more experience in the installation and repair of CNC machine tools. Both Mechanical and Electrical background servicing machine tools that utilize Siemens and Fanuc CNC controls. Relocation assistance is possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
• Travel throughout North America to customer facilities.
• Mechanical, electrical and electronic servicing of machine tools and machining centers manufactured by our company.
• Maintenance training for group products.
• Project management.
• Machine installations.
• Demonstration and training. Provide customers troubleshooting assistance via telephone and or modem
• Have a literate knowledge of PC. Windows 7 and Mircosoft office products.
• Mechanical, electrical and electronic servicing of machine tools and machining centers
manufactured by our company.
• Financially stable enough to incur some costs while traveling and until reimbursed up to a
maximum of 2 weeks later
• Present professional image.
• Knowledge of Renishaw ML10, XL80 laser systems. Understanding of measuring and
• adjusting positioning accuracy of both linear and rotary axis.
• Knowledge of Renishaw Ball bar systems.
• Use of precision electronic levels. Stone angles, indicators and other measuring
• Ability to understand and inspect machine tool geometry (Alignments).
• Background in basic machine operation and part programming
• Knowledge of Siemens 840D CNC controls Powerline (and or) Solution line.
• Knowledge of Fanuc 16i 31i CNC controls.
• Trained in theory and principals of mechanical / hydraulic systems
• Able to read electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams.
• Have traveled previously and is used to not being at home every evening.
Qualifications are preferred
Client isn't offering sponsorship at this time