POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Credit Statistics Analyst to provide analytical and quantitative expertise. The right candidate will support the sales and marketing teams to strategize and assist with the design and development of analytical projects.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position. This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
- Work directly with clients to gather requirements for analysis
- Analyze results and uncover issues and trends
- Support sales and marketing by providing analytical, strategic and quantitative expertise
- Contribute to projects from solution design and data integrity evaluation through solution documentation and implementation
- Perform presentations to end users that display the results of your analysis
- Develop tools and methodologies for presenting data to clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior level experience in the mortgage analytics, risk, or collections industry
- Advanced to senior level experience in statistical modeling in SAS
- Project management experience
- Experience working with credit data is required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products and Unix
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.